Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jessica Simpson Denied About The Breakup Rumors

The breakup rumors stands strong for Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo. But his camp is to break down the division of rumors.

"This is not true, not true,"
Jessica Simpson's Rep tells me. "I talked to Jessica Simpson yesterday and the day before. They are always together. "

And while
Romo has spent the weekend in Chicago, without Jess, expect a reunion Any Minute Now: The fourth-Simpson will be the date on which little sister Ashlee Pete Wentz getting married this weekend, a source me said.

But what about those pictures that hit the Web today the feast of Romo in the Windy City with a mystery blonde?

There was no hanky-Panky, another source tells me. In fact, the source reports, the woman has a serious boyfriend: "She is a doll and they are pleased the club, but nothing happened with Tony!"

1 comment:

Julie Riise said...

Oh, my God! I love Jessica Simpson, she has been my role model for several years now. I hope one day I meet her, passing by her or just see her. Is little difficult for me who lives in Norway. But I still have hope. -- Julie